Welcome to Your New Life
How to Feel Better with Practical Habits, Tools, and Actionable Steps without the Platitudes, “Just Visualizing It,” and other Hand Waving.
Hey, I’m Noam Lightstone.
Yes, that’s my real name and yes, that’s me BOTH on the left and right.
See, I used to be extremely negative, upset, and frustrated… But I had no idea why.
With a lot of work, determination, and finding the tools that worked for me… I changed.
- I went from never having any deep romantic relationships to experiencing LIFE changing moments with women.
- I went from not having any friends to having close ones I can talk about anything with.
- I went from being stuck in a path of needing to be in a job to creating multiple businesses and being able to work from anywhere.
- I went from never travelling to visiting over 20 different countries and living long term in Thailand and Vietnam.
You can do the same.
How Is Light Way of Thinking Different from the 102319821231231 other Self-Improvement Resources out There?
Good question. Here’s the 3-point summary:
- I deal with this stuff. I’m not some therapist sitting in an ivory tower talking academics from a book I read in college. This is from experience and how I’ve learned to manage my own emotions in relationships, work, and more.
- I’m not perfect, and I don’t pretend to be. I go through stuff, and you go through stuff. Let’s not pretend and let’s figure out ways to constructively deal with things.
- This is neither the place for hand-holding B.S. or whipping yourself. I believe in finding or creating tools, habits, and systems to get what you want with hard work. This is practical advice you can apply that moves you forward.
Light Way Of Thinking is for you if you want support, but you’re also ready to take MASSIVE ACTION.
Here’s an idea of what you’ll find here:
The Avoider Mentality, Fear of Intimacy, and Avoidant Personality Disorder (AvPD)
- The Avoider Mentality and the Fear of Intimacy (the post that started everything)
- 10 Steps to Overcome Avoidant Personality Disorder (AvPD) and the Avoider Mentality
- Top 5 Questions about the Avoider Mentality and the Fear of Intimacy
Take Action: Tools, Habits, and Systems to Change Your Life
- How to Stop Overthinking and Get Out of Your Head
- 5 Tips on How to Conquer Fear in the Moment
- The Single Most Valuable Tool in Self-Improvement
- How to Effectively Deal with Criticism and Shame
- How to Recover from Burnout
- Fuck Self-Improvement. Try This First.
Mind Work: Mindset, Mindfulness, and Meditation
- The 7 Benefits of Going on a Vipassana Meditation Retreat
- You’re Wrong: Why It’s OK and Even GOOD at Times
- Things You Take for Granted – You’ll Never Be Grateful for What You Have until It’s All Taken from You
Dating, Relationships, and Social Anxiety
- 5 Dating Fears Men Must Conquer
- The Top 5 Lies of the Pick-Up Artist and Men’s Dating Advice Communities
- The Guide to Empathy and Connection
- Authentic Expression, Communication, and Vulnerability – Are You Saying What You Really Feel, Think, and Want?
- Approach Anxiety and Bitch Butterflies
Life Lessons and Experiments
- How to Save over $1,500 and Book Your First Location Independent Move in 13 Easy Steps
- Technology, Anxiety, and Depression – Why I Loved Going without a Cell Phone for Two Months and Other Technology Fast Experiments
- The Psychological Price of Entrepreneurship and being a Digital Nomad (from Someone with Anxiety and Depression)
- What It’s Like to Drop Everything and Travel the World (3-part series about my first international move from Canada to Vietnam)
Self-Improvement, Motivation, and Inspiration
- The 19 Mental Wastes You Need to Overcome to Take Control of Your Emotions, Mind, and Life
- How to Develop Patience and Persistence
- The 3 Types of Self-Improvement and How to Decide Which Is Best for You
- Self-Help Gurus Suck. Here’s Why and How to Choose The “Right” Ones
- The One Mistake You Make with Positive Thinking and How to Fix It
Thanks for Stopping By and How to Stay in Touch – Here are Your Next Steps
1. If you want to know more about me or have a question, you can get in touch with me through the contact page.
2. You should also subscribe and follow me on social media:
3. Finally, get all the updates by getting on the LWOT e-mail list, and I’ll send you a free report: The Anxiety and Depression Destroyer Blueprint…
Best of luck on your journey and keep me posted!