Your thoughts are the only thing you have power over.
You can take control of them and use them to build yourself up, connect with other people, and achieve success in life…
Or you can ignore them and continue to struggle with low self-confidence, poor productivity, and unnecessary suffering.
In this interview, 6-time #1 bestselling author, David de las Morenas, gives tips, insights, and real-life stories from his new book, Mindset Mastery. He’ll talk about how you can change your mindsets and leverage them to accelerate your success rather than falling victim to them, and being drowned in anxiety and depression.
Listen in to Learn:
- What made David want to change his life and get into self-improvement, and how he got over some of the most emotionally challenging and painful parts of his life.
- How stoicism can help you be more peaceful and ready to deal with the inevitable challenges that come up in your day-to-day.
- Why your mindsets can literally save and change your life, and the 2 keys to changing your own.
- The one thing you’re doing right now that’s giving your insecurities control over you, and how to stop doing it.
- How to get people to open up to you and like you by letting off the “stress valve” you’ve tightened up in yourself.
- The “best way” to see failure (hint: it’s not so bad) and how to use it to push you forward instead of incessantly worrying about it.
- Download the MP3 by clicking on this link.
- Stream below: